There are three classes of Membership available:
- Member: Open to all persons interested in the activities of the CLAWAR Association.
- Student Member: Open to anyone registered as student.
- Corporate Member: Open to groups of up to ten in any company/organisation interested in the activities of the CLAWAR Association.
Members of the Association will benefit in a number of ways including the following:
- Reduced registration fees at CLAWAR conferences, and other events sponsored by the CLAWAR Association.
- Publications of the CLAWAR Association free of charge (Newsletters, e-Journal).
- Access to members section of the CLAWAR Association web-site.
- Opportunity to participate in CLAWAR student modular robot projects.
- Access to a wide range of organisations and individuals through the CLAWAR community.
- Opportunity to develop networks and promote their work within and through Membership of the CLAWAR Association.
- Opportunity to assist in developing and widening the application base for robots and robotic systems.
- Member: £75
- Student member: £35
- Corporate member: £500
Please make your Membership payment by choosing the right option (note that a £5.00 fee will be included in the transaction).